Supercomputer gives ‘HUGE’ prediction for Fulham vs Chelsea clash

The Blues set to face Fulham on Saturday evening in a derby clash.

However, Chelsea boss Frank Lampard will be keen to return to winning ways in the Premier League after losing our last league game against Manchester City.

The Supercomputer has backed Chelsea to beat Fulham on Saturday and return to winning ways in the Premier League.

The Supercomputer rates Chelsea at 58 per cent as favourites to beat Fulham while there is a 23% chance that the game ends in a stalemate. Fulham have just a 19 per cent chance of beating Chelsea.